Friday, September 4, 2009

A SUNDAY PHOTO SHOOT OF OUR PRINCESS

Sorry for the duplicates.I hate when I don't have enough pictures to fill a book.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

The Taylors said...

Awe, her posing always kills me, makes me ask "when did she grow up so much" every time. Love the dress, did you make it?

Leah & Jon said...

LOVE tham all, but I think my favorite is the one of her sitting on the front steps. Wish she wasn't squinting, but still love it!

michelle said...

emily is growing up. your flowers look pretty too. Craigwill be gone 10 days. hope you are doing fine.

Aimee said...

Emily is such a cutie and so grownup looking. I have always thought she acted older than what her age was at the time.

Earlier in the evening, I changed my background to this very background you have chosen, but never knew you had. Later, I decided on a different one.. and now visiting your page, I was taken back that we both had chosen the same! I was glad I had changed mine in the end so it didnt look like I was being miss copycat, even though I hadn't a clue! :)

I love your choice!

Oh, I miss our chats.

Aimee said...

My bad, *** Emilee*** :) I knew it was wrong just after I sent it. Always works that way.

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.