We had the awesome chance to hear Gold City last week right here in our little town. We actually walked to the concert. Bryce slept through a lot of it but after the first few minutes of him enjoying the music wanted to know when we were going to "THE gold city". If you know Bryce it won't surprise you that he was a little embarrassed when I chuckled as I told him the name of the guys singing was "Gold City". I think he enjoyed the music just couldn't figure out where the gold city part came in.This video is not my own of course and obviously Bryce is not at the concert in the picture but I also took this of him last week and thought I would share with the story about him.
10 years ago

3 comments:
I have been thinking recently how much I would enjoy going to another Southern Gospel Concert... but nothing is even remotely close to me. :( So glad you were given this opportunity & within walking distance too!!
Awesome! I had heard that Tim Riley was back with the group. (Didn't even realize that he had left for awhile I guess) I liked the picture of Bryce too. He must have been disappointed to be in Westport when he thought he was going to a golden city - so cute. :)
So cute! I was just laughing and telling Jon Saturday about how he (Bryce) cracks me up so much when he gets excited or tickled about something he's telling you!
Post a Comment