Congradulations! She is beautiful. Hope you are doing fine. Having four is wonderful. Come see us sometime.We would love it.
Congratulations Aaron, Lynette, and family. She is so adorable!
Yaaaaaaay! Another picture. I love her dark hair! I also enjoyed the new pictures along the side.
Yes please!! (More pictures) :-D love, LOVE the big bow!
The first thing that stood out to me was the dark hair:) I hope she actually keeps it. :) Precious picture. Congrats to the family.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! You have such an adorable family. Best wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congradulations! She is beautiful. Hope you are doing fine. Having four is wonderful. Come see us sometime.We would love it.
Congratulations Aaron, Lynette, and family. She is so adorable!
Yaaaaaaay! Another picture. I love her dark hair! I also enjoyed the new pictures along the side.
Yes please!! (More pictures) :-D love, LOVE the big bow!
The first thing that stood out to me was the dark hair:) I hope she actually keeps it. :) Precious picture. Congrats to the family.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! You have such an adorable family. Best wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment