



It's the time of year for pumpkins and scarecrows and apples and pies and everything else that represents fall to us. I enjoy the coziness that comes with this time of year. Two weekends ago was our annual pumpkin patch trip. It was a lovely day for it !

3 comments:
Can you tell me what is happening in the second picture? :-D I'm guessing that Bryce was just trying to get his balance and stand up thus his hand on Emilee's head but at first glance it looks like he's pushing on her head - add in Austin's silly face and it's all too funny. I love it!!! Good pictures! I've been wondering if you were going to post any fall pictures.
(To which you should respond "imite" which is my word verification) :)
That Bryce! I have to admit I didn't originally give him the benefit of the doubt like Aunt Becky did. I DID go back and look again though and it looks like he's standing ON pumpkins trying to balance.
Beck I was trying to figure out why she should say "imite" then finished reading your comment. I've had some funny ones lately but couldn't come up with anything good for meanings.
I'm quite sure her head just happened to be the most convenient thing to grab for balance. Of course the balancing act was in response to me asking for a picture as was the face.
Post a Comment