Friday, November 12, 2010

A photo from our week

What a beautiful week it has been ! It boosts my spirits to walk out to lovely days like we have had this week. I'm savoring as much as I can cause I fear all to soon the cold will set in. Yesterday I hung comforters out to dry in the gorgeous afternoon sun and slight breeze. It wasn't long before they were so freshly dried.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Is that the truck Aaron drives for work?

Lynette said...

Beck, he drives different trucks depending on what testing they are needing to do at the time but yes he was driving that today for work.

The Taylors said...

I am right there with you...well, not the hanging comforters out (though I should) but soaking up every last moment of fleeting nice weather.

Joy said...

I love the fall/winter smell that stuff gets when Mama hangs it out. It sounds weird unless you've experienced it, but I declare different seasons have different smells, and this is one of my favorites for sure.