And camping all nikadee (well nearly so) no less!! :-D Ha-ha!What fun! I say you're a good mommy!
Yah, rach my boys really do own pajamas. That's just their"outfit"of choice.
These were my type of camping trips growing up too:) Such great memories. Cute!
I understand, as it is warming up a bit a have a little "streak" around here more oft than not. Personally, I can't say I blame 'em a lot. ;-)
Oh so cute and so fun! I'm a big fan of this kind of camping myself (although I couldn't tell you when the last time I did it was).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And camping all nikadee (well nearly so) no less!! :-D Ha-ha!
What fun! I say you're a good mommy!
Yah, rach my boys really do own pajamas. That's just their"outfit"of choice.
These were my type of camping trips growing up too:) Such great memories. Cute!
I understand, as it is warming up a bit a have a little "streak" around here more oft than not. Personally, I can't say I blame 'em a lot. ;-)
Oh so cute and so fun! I'm a big fan of this kind of camping myself (although I couldn't tell you when the last time I did it was).
Post a Comment