I'm not sure but I think this was her initiation into their cool dude club. : -) This was supposed to get posted um, we'll say some time ago and surprise of surprises I just discovered it in my draft folder. Here it is !
She looks a bit uncertain about rather she WANTS to be in that club! :-D Her brothers sure are proud of the newest member though! Cute!!
Kaelyn enjoyed this picture! (I did too but she especially did.) :)
I dont think I was ever a part of a cool club like this while growing up..:)Looks like there is one more that needs to join ;)
Cute!Aim, I'm guessing maybe the other one is far too mature for such silliness! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks a bit uncertain about rather she WANTS to be in that club! :-D Her brothers sure are proud of the newest member though! Cute!!
Kaelyn enjoyed this picture! (I did too but she especially did.) :)
I dont think I was ever a part of a cool club like this while growing up..:)
Looks like there is one more that needs to join ;)
Cute!
Aim, I'm guessing maybe the other one is far too mature for such silliness! :-)
Post a Comment