I was just getting ready to ask who did it but I guess you did. That's AMAZING!!! I had no idea you could do cakes like that. I have to show that to Kevin since he plays mario on the wii.
The things we do for our children ! The one he REALLY wanted was like three tiers with the mushrooms, princess peach and who knows who else. I had to draw the line somewhere especially since we didn't need enough for a wedding crowd.
3 comments:
WOW! You did an excellent job!!
I was just getting ready to ask who did it but I guess you did. That's AMAZING!!! I had no idea you could do cakes like that. I have to show that to Kevin since he plays mario on the wii.
The things we do for our children ! The one he REALLY wanted was like three tiers with the mushrooms, princess peach and who knows who else. I had to draw the line somewhere especially since we didn't need enough for a wedding crowd.
Post a Comment