Saturday, October 15, 2011

The littlest gamer

Every since the big purchase of a DSi this past Christmas the kiddos in my house have turned into rather intense gamers. I guess the littlest kiddo decided she better get up to speed to be a part of this family. As you can tell by the pictures, she was EXTREMELY proud of herself for getting the DSi and "stylus" in her possession.

4 comments:

The Taylors said...

Oh my, she's getting so big! Too cute, she is just proud of herself isn't she?

Leah & Jon said...

:D I get the feeling she's not THAT far behind the other kids in mischief... They crack me up on their trick collaborations!

Chelle said...

Your little girl is so cute. Hope you are doing well.

Becky said...

She is just sooo cute! I had to show these pictures to Kevin. And yes, she does look extrememly proud of herself. I think that's part of what makes these pictures so cute. You can tell she thinks she's pretty big stuff. :)