I LOVE it!! I had forgotten what you were going to do for the valence, but they look great!P.S.The pix make your pretty mocha walls look mauve! :-(
They look wonderful. You did a great job.
Looks good! I was just excited to see you posting a new post so soon regardless of what it was.P.S. I didn't realize it before you asked me (by comment) but I DO sound out the words. Tonight's is "therou" pronounced as "the roo" of course. :)
OH very neat!! I like it. I enjoyed your smilebox pictures too I am a bit slow responding due to my dial-up situation but I DID enjoy them very much.
Very nice addition! Unfortunately, I dont have the touch for such things.
Like your curtains and your caramel apple pics!!! Those of your mom are priceless!!
Ok, Lynette.Its officially time for a new post.=)
Sorry Aimee,I am trying to get to it.
It's alright Net.. I understand you've been busy. Just pickin'! So anyways, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a wonderful time in NY=)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I LOVE it!! I had forgotten what you were going to do for the valence, but they look great!
P.S.
The pix make your pretty mocha walls look mauve! :-(
They look wonderful. You did a great job.
Looks good! I was just excited to see you posting a new post so soon regardless of what it was.
P.S. I didn't realize it before you asked me (by comment) but I DO sound out the words. Tonight's is "therou" pronounced as "the roo" of course. :)
OH very neat!! I like it. I enjoyed your smilebox pictures too I am a bit slow responding due to my dial-up situation but I DID enjoy them very much.
Very nice addition! Unfortunately, I dont have the touch for such things.
Like your curtains and your caramel apple pics!!! Those of your mom are priceless!!
Ok, Lynette.
Its officially time for a new post.
=)
Sorry Aimee,I am trying to get to it.
It's alright Net.. I understand you've been busy. Just pickin'!
So anyways, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a wonderful time in NY=)
Post a Comment