Hi!Can you believe I am back?I have some sort of outdated pictures and some more recent ones however when you see the old ones I think you will agree that they were too good to not post.This group is from the fun we had the day we went to the apple orchard and then made caramel apples.
These are from a "camping" trip that the children took a few nights ago.The "sleeping" photos were posed.They thought those would be great to put on my blog.The odd one of Bryce was actually one I was trying to get of his daddy showing him how to back a semi but daddy got up before I snapped it so I got Bryce instead.You'll also notice that I was still a picture short to complete the show.
6 comments:
The camping pictures are SO cute! Brings back memories of when we were kids and our blanket tents - and yes those "sleeping" pictures were pretty clever (you can tell the kids).
As far as the caramel apple pictures, I can just hear Mama now, "Brother, that so stupid!" (and probably other like comments about the pics. of her.)
"tedprest" :)
Oops! I meant "THAT'S so stupid". When I re-read my comment after I posted it and saw my typo I had to laugh at the way it sounded. Guess I'm just over tired.
My word's even better this time - "tedshoo"
Definitely brings back some memories of when I was younger too. =) Blanket tents were definitely a highlight.
We also had maze-like paths throughout the living room or up in our bedrooms seperating into little rooms for our "play house" times.
Beck,they must think you have something going with "ted".
Aimee,the paths reminded me of our grass houses.We divided sections of the yard with mowed grass clippings till the landlord came and messed them up.He was great at those kind of things!
I love your pictures. I hope we will still stay in touch after we move. I would like too. Hope you are doing fine.I had fun going to the apple place and making carmel apples.
HEy She's back!! YAY!! Been waitin'! You always have cute pix!
Post a Comment