We started out this morning with a golden corral breakfast buffet then went and got a few things from the store then went to a birthday party then took the much awaited trip to the pumpkin patch.The kids love it and it is such fun to watch them from year to year.We actually had some very cool fall weather but when the sun came out it was wonderful.Hope you all are enjoying fall as much as we are.
5 comments:
Loving all the pictures!! The last ones were cute, but I really like these ones! There's nothin like a good pumkin patch or apple orchard. I hope you got ya some apple cider when you were done!
Very cute pictures! Looks like they really had a nice time!
The pumpkins look so pretty. We haven't went and got ours yet. It was good to see you today. I am looking forward to our fieldtrip.
Great minds think alike. We went today also although your pumpkin patch was a REAL pumkin patch and you guys actually wore jackets like you're supposed to. I loved your slide show too. You choose some of the coolest ones. I use the same ones over and over because I like to use my own music and I'm too cheap to buy the membership but that limits me. I love the ones you choose! Seeing your pictures made me wish even more that we could do things like that together (I had already been thinking that when we were planning on going earlier today.) It was so cute seeing the kids and their different personalities coming out.
Oh I wish I could have been there. It doesn't seem THAT long ago since Austin was a tiny tyke and thought he had found the ultimate stash of balls. I looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment