Saturday morning I got up and made a trip to Greenwood for some fall decorations that I was wanting then we went to a church fall get together.They played volleyball and softball grilled and had a hayride.Aaron thoroughly enjoyed playing ball even though they had a hard time believing him when he told them,before he hit two home runs, that he had had three kids since he has played softball.The weather was perfect if it had been a summer picnic.It was actually very warm for all the activity.Overall, the day was quite nice even though we were quite tired when we got home.
5 comments:
You've got some cuties there.
Looks like you all had a mighty fun time! Love all the pictures. Fall is definitely a fun time of year!
So happy to see you back with more pictures!
That DID look like fun! LOVED the hats! Your boy told me that "mommy made me take a jacket but I didn't need it" :-)Glad you had a good time.
I can totally empathize with you on it being too warm to feel like doing fall activities. I think we are going to try to do the pumpkin patch tonight since it's actually supposed to be down into the 70's this evening - as a matter of fact - my computer says it's only 79 right now and it's the middle of day so I'm holding out hope for a crisp, chilly evening with the smell of leaves burning - okay, maybe not but hopefully it will at least be pleasant out! :)
Post a Comment