
I can't believe my baby turned three today.I have to admit that it makes me just a bit sad.According to Austin he was, at least two until late evening when we ate cake and opened gifts.I guess in Austin's mind that is the official turning of the age.He chose his cake and balloons this afternoon and we had cake and ice cream as well as all the birthday gifts from long distance family that we brought back with us at Christmas.We're planning a Chucke Cheese adventure as a joint birthday dinner for Emilee and Bryce since there birthday's are just days apart.That will probably happen this weekend.I had to post this picture of the"birthday tractor" seperately since it didn't work with my slideshow.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |


5 comments:
Hey she's back! As usual I loved all the pictures!
Yes, it's a post..! One step in the right direction!
Now, if Im not mistaken, all but Ausin's b-day is coming up now through Feburary.
Yes Aimee.We get almost all of our fun over with in the first two months of the year.Definitely keeps us busy!
hope you all are fine. Must be hard to have all the birthdays so close. they grow up so fast. I like the pictures they are cute.Hopefully we can get together soon. Craig is working 12 hour shifts right now. have a good day.
I like your new facelift and enjoyed seeing the birthday pictures. Be sure to take lots of pictures at Chuck E Cheese!
Post a Comment