Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here are pictures of the outside of our house decorated for Christmas.I know I'm a little late but I finally got my snow to add to the pictures after deciding I was just going to take them because all we could seem to get was rain or ice and I thought snow would make the picture look prettier.You'll notice kind of a messy look in front of the porch where the landscape is still a work in progress.The nice weather didn't hold out long enough for me to finish that project.
Click to play Our House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Becky said...

Cool! I'm not sure I have actually seen pictures of the front of the house. I've seen various shots around the outside but not right from the front. Your decorations looked really cool. I didn't mind seeing them after Christmas at all.

Aimee said...

Your house is beautiful. Absolutely love your decorations! Now, are you one to already have your decorations down?
We still have all ours up inculding the Christmas tree =) The longer the meriier for me. No longer than Janurary though.

Nice family pic. Was Ausin yawning or just being silly?

And.. finally.. do you think you feel intimidated by Aaron..seeing he loves it & knows how? The more you do it, the better your confidence gets. Ive been learning that recently. If we lived closer, Id take you..=)

Leah & Jon said...

Love them! I think they turned out great! I didn't know you had gotten those little trees - was gonna suggest some I saw for a good deal. It looks so cozy!

I like the new pictures around your site too!

The Taylors said...

Oh that looks like a magezine picture! I LOVE the wreaths on the windows

Lynette said...

Thanks for the compliments everyone.My mother in law is telling me that I am going to have to put up valentine wreaths because she is going to miss them when I take them down.

Aimee,I like to get as much enjoyment as possible out of my Christmas decor but my husband doesn't really share my sentiments so I try to be considerate of that.Austin was yawning as the result of a five a.m. morning.
I don't know if I am intimidated or just klutzy as my mother would say.

Becky said...

We like the pictures of the outside of your house but... :)
Love my word this time - "flashin"