Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON

I'm back once again after a long break of hard work:)By the time I got over being sick I had a lot of things piled in on top of me so I have been busy with housecleaning,laundry and trying to keep up with all the celebrations that we squeeze together at the beginning of the year.Oh,then throw in Emilee's school and trips to Indy,for my husband, on the worst days(as far as the weather)of the year and a shopping trip or two and my time for blogging has been all gone so I will now try to make up for some lost time and post a few close together.

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!(a few days ago now, the 4th to be exact)I was figuring and I think I have celebrated 10 of them with him but I am not sure if I actually got to be with him for all of them.I love him dearly!(even though he will never know I wrote this because he NEVER reads my blog because it gets on his nerves:)He scared me the day before his birthday by singing happy birthday to himself.I was thinking I surely had not lost my mind and got the dates mixed up because I was going to try so hard to make sure I wished him a happy birthday first thing on his birthday.Good News!I did not loose my mind he was just trying to make a joke for Emilee because she insisted for about two or three days before her birthday that she was already seven.

4 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

Good pix! I was jammin' with the music on the slide show too! :-)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Aaron. I think that even he might be a sucker for reading that post if you can talk him into it.

Aimee said...

Yes, Happy Belate to Aaron!

Now, if Im not mistaken.. your's is right around the corner here;)

michelle said...

nice cake. tell Aaron all those candles could melt the icing. just kidding. hope you are doing well. I am glad the snow has melted.