Within the last couple of weeks we have finally had enough snow so that the children could enjoy it.This is what the boys have occupied themselves with as well as sledding which I missed getting a picture of.All of the children spent several evenings sledding in various forms.Sometimes it was down the hill and sometimes behind the lawn tractor but they had a great time!However I think there fun is over for a while because it has warmed and mostly melted off and today they were out riding bicycle with just a light jacket.


11 comments:
Hoorah for updates!!!Loved all the pictures. I am glad the kids finally had enough snow to enjoy. Your boys looked like they had a great time. And Happy Birthday Aaron!! (you'll have to tell him I said so:)
No smart comments about your blogging 'cause you make me worn out just reading how busy your days have been. Tell the boys their snowman reminds me of Aunt Becky - a little round and chubby in places. :)
Was poking fun at me NOT their snowman by the way and you probably shouldn't tell them what I said 'cause I'm afraid they would find it way more funny than I would like! :)
Looks like you all have far much more snow there, than here now. We're having some beautiful weather where its melting it right away...
Sad = decreased opportunities of more skiing.
Sent you an e-mail today. I wasn't sure how often you check your e-mail and I thought you might check your blog more often so thus the note.
Lynette! I found your blog! lol
Ok, it's now been a long time since an update=) Watching..;)
Hey! You got a cute background!! I like it!!
Still waiting for easter pix!! :-)
Leah-My background is compliments of a sister who had compassion on me and called to walk me through the process.I am enjoying it.
Your facelift looks SO good! The background is so adorable (I don't remember seeing that one myself) and I love the new picture at the top. More, more, more please. And by the way, you were a fast learner so it really wasn't that big of a deal to walk you through it.
Ahem! I KNOW you have some pictures to share 'cause I see one of 'em. ;)
Post a Comment