I think it is time for an update.Wouldn't ya say?I am posting some Easter pictures and a few miscellaneous of our life.The boys are loving the nice weather and all the activities that go with that.The creek,the mud from all the rain and being outside in general.Austin has,within the last month,started riding a bicycle training wheel free.He is ever so excited about it and we are enjoying watching his progress step by step.Bryce is of course declaring that daddy is going to take his training wheels off and he is going to ride like a big boy.Never mind the fact that he is just getting the hang of pedaling good.The video clips I think you will get a kick out of.For those of you who know Bryce as "me too" you won't be disappointed when you here that proclamation.Emilee has a little more than a week of school left for which she is thankful.She is ready to have more time to enjoy the nice weather too.We just took a very long trip that covered six states and included picking up a truck for Aaron,then spending time with family in new york.We spent a whole lot of time riding but enjoyed getting to be with family.
9 comments:
Thought, well, I'll check just to see....and much to my delight, there was a new posting and great pictures. I absolutely ADORE the picture of the 3 you have along the top!! Did you have someone take that for you? What a very clever idea!
I did have a lady to take them.She told me to use my own pose ideas and she helped perfect them.I was really happy with the results
I dont know what my eyes were looking at because I have gone down my list everyday looking for your updates and it always said 2 months or so. Tonight, I saw 2 weeks ago and thought, surely I didn't overlook a new post! Come to find out, I was clearly wrong.
Beautiful pictures. Neat rain boots idea for Easter. Im not sure why, but I had a little chuckle with the horse and dog. Was Aaron having too much fun, as it seems he usually is?
And, it was so nice to see you last weekend! It doesnt hardly seem like it's been that long.
Oh, apparently the top picture hadn't loaded all the while I was reading your post, so when it came time to scan the previous comments, I wasn't sure what Rach was talking about. Submitted my comment and went back, to take a peek! That is truly an AMAZING PICTURE.
Hey! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures!! I was looking at the slideshow and of course had to stop it so I could flip through at my own leasure, then I ooed and awed and made Jon look at almost every one! :-) I LOVED the Easter boots! And the pix of the dog and the horse kind of cracked me up because the dog is so big and yet he was so obviously bugged by the horse's size!
I left my "comment" on your blog in an e-mail for you in case you haven't seen it yet. (I'm shy) :)
Very nice. Hope you are doing well. It was nice to see new pictures. My cardnal had her babies in my flower. Is'nt it funny how they chose hanging plants for their nest.
I can't believe you have pictures that adorable and you never post any. :) That is soooo cute! Even if you just post pictures and don't do any typing, I would love to seed more pictures - whatever pictures you have.
Hey new pic! Does this mean you're getting ready to make a new post?!? I keep checking!
P.S.
I just can't help but chuckle (at least inwardly) every time I see another one of the cowboy pics! They're cute as can be but Bryce just cracks me up in every one!!
Post a Comment