


The boys had a baking(or maybe just mixing) day today. They really enjoyed dumping and stirring things together.
The ingredients:
water
milk
leftover smoothie
cornstarch
granulated sugar
powdered sugar
cocoa
wheat germ
salt
Bryce's verdict after taste testing: IT YUCK !

4 comments:
LOL! That's awesome. I can't believe he tasted it. :)
So cute! I hate to say it, but Au-ty isn't looking quite as little boyish all of a sudden!
Somehow I missed the whole pumpkin patch post before this one! I was delighted to scroll down and see pictures posted that I hadn't seen. I'm not sure what it is but in the first and last pics. of Bryce, he looks so different (his face looks older or something) Those were such great pictures though. I thought that was sweet of Austin to be giving Bryce a ride even though it was clear that it was quite a job!
Glad I'm not the only one I didn't see the pumpkin pictures at first either, I felt a bit silly.
Post a Comment