10 years ago
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The rains came down and the floods came up
Just about every year we get the wonderful opportunity of having the lower part of our yard flooded.(yes you DO hear some sarcasm )I am a person who HATES water and therefore it about gives me fits every time. This year however Aaron was able to be home before the worst of the floods came up so I tried to get brave and document it. One of my children was quite concerned that I was going to post pictures of them without all their clothes on but we had already soaked sets of clothes during the rain and I really didn't want that many more wet and dirty clothes so excuse our heathenism and check out these pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I say one man's heathenism is another man's (or child as the case may be) fun.
Loved the update and the photos!
WOW. The lawn mower pic brings back memories of my last time there in IN as we crossed the river and through the woods. I actually was just talking about that the other day, I believe... to one of my patients.
Oh my! What fun! I forgot about the IN floods.
Post a Comment