Friday, July 16, 2010

Does it look like we are preparing for a special new addition to our family? This is my surplus that I have collected over the last few months due to some great coupon deals, clearance racks,my daughter that is excited when she gets a chance to bring things home and a VERY generous sister.Thanks Rach for the diapers and baby wash and then some more diapers and wipes. I am hoping by buying ahead that we will have to purchase very few full priced diapers. Now if I could just get a whoppin deal on a remodel job so that the nursery would be ready for a baby I would feel well prepared. :)

My pack-n-play mostly filled with diapers in multiple

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Yeah for preparation, good feelling isn't it. Hope the nursery comes together for you jusy unexpectedly well last minute.

mama said...

So glad you have all this baby stuff in advance. I remember when we were going to have Bud and we bought a pack or two every week ahead of time so had a nice supply of diapers by time he was born. Now we need to know what you need so we can have the joy of helping to celebrate this precious new little one's arrival.

Chelle said...

I just wanted to let you know i am blogging again if you would like to read mine. it is amothersnest.blogspot.com. Looks like you have alot of nice things for your new baby. That is exciting.