Friday, July 16, 2010

Fair Time Fun






The kids get much enjoyment out of the fair each year so we ventured out last night for the yearly fair fun. I considered staying home with my feet propped up but it was a good thing I didn't since daddy is not quite as patient when it comes to family activities. He would rather enjoy the company of his phone which does not make for good animal viewing company.

2 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

LOVE the next to last one! The look on Austin's face! Who knew a ride like that could be so scary?

K, my security word is "proopon"... :-)

Becky said...

I'm really enjoying seeing the new pictures (I usually come back to your blog a few times when they are still "new"). I particularly liked seeing the ones of the kids at the fair - it just looks like such good family fun!