10 years ago
Sunday, August 26, 2012
How many differences can you find ? ....
besides the crazy lighting. Courtney enjoys her glasses but seldom actually leaves them on very long. However, this particular day she actually wore them pretty much all of our trip to town. I looked back to see if she had fallen asleep since she still had them on, and realized she had made a slight adjustment to her glasses. She seems to think they do the job both ways. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Funny too cute!
Wow! glad for the new post. Been waiting and longing.(ha!) That is just way to funny and cute and no I am not copying Rach.
I know mama, what do we have to do to motivate more post???
Me, I imagine I have this captive audience just waiting to hear what we are up to now and see how cute my boy is etc...I know it isn't so but as long as I tell myself that, it inspires me to blog away. :-D
Post a Comment