10 years ago
Friday, September 21, 2012
3-2-1 CAST OFF !
Earlier this summer when Austin broke his arm it was pretty tough on him and kinda tough on mom even though we have been through this once before. I made the rocket themed countdown project(photo to follow) with a special treat listed per piece that he built to try to help some of his frustration and it seemed to do the trick cause I don't think he had nearly as much trouble after starting this construction project.
It doesn't look too exciting (as opposed to a colored one)because it was glow in the dark which I could not capture due to my lack of sophisticated equipment.
These two are best of buddies so when she saw the camera out she hurried to his side to be included.
The countdown project that we did. We actually hung it on a closet door but I took this picture after I made it then took it apart and stacked the pieces for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are so creative,Nette,and a great Mom! Like the new post as well.
Post a Comment