I am running out of time for tonight so I'll go ahead and put this up and get to more later. Due to my mothers persistent urging I wanted to have something new up. Enjoy !
Love it!!!! Good for you!!! Now you are off the hook for a few days. That is just too cute,wouldn't mind having a picture of this for my dining room. I think it would fit there. Sooo cute. It looks so perfessional,like it was taken at one of those fancy vacation places.
2 comments:
Ha ha! Your little one has no idea she's not as big as her brothers does she??? And don't tell her she is a girl!! :-D
She is a hoot, love it!!
Love it!!!! Good for you!!! Now you are off the hook for a few days. That is just too cute,wouldn't mind having a picture of this for my dining room. I think it would fit there. Sooo cute. It looks so perfessional,like it was taken at one of those fancy vacation places.
Post a Comment