10 years ago
Friday, June 27, 2008
Kid talk
I had to tell you all a good story on my ever so grown up six year old that HAS to comment on everything.We went to eat the other evening and after getting out of the suburban Emilee walked ahead and then came back.She said,"that white notepad is here again they must eat here every week."I said "the notepad?"thinking she had seen one laying on the table.She said"yah, that white one was here the last time we came."As we got closer she pointed out the white MOPED that was sitting in front of the building.I was highly amused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too funny! I couldn't figure out where that story was going until I got to the end of it. :)
See, told you you could do it!! Didn't even need my help. That Emilee is too funny.
That is just too cute! It's so interesting to see what children's observations are and how they translate it.
They have a mind of their own!
Post a Comment