Friday, June 27, 2008

Party Notes

I just had to let you all know that the party is over and was successful and fun.I had almost half of the people that I invited to show up which I think is about what you would normally expect.I didn't get quite all the decorating done that I wanted to do but it still was cool,I thought.The forecast had called for some rain so me and Emilee were making it a matter of prayer.The rain never came until some were already gone and the last guests were loading up to leave.Then the rain came and did it ever come.It poured!I will try to have a bunch of pictures posted sometime later on in the weekend when I have a minute to breathe.

4 comments:

The Taylors said...

God is amazing! I love the way He cares about the "little" not TRULY important things but the things that surely matter to us! Love that you are giving your kids a "history" with God at an early age.

Becky said...

Do you have any pictures from it. I would love to see it as it sounds like (from Rachel) you had a lot of cool things.

Lynette said...

Becky,I am planning to get the pics posted this afternoon.Check back late afternoon or tonight.

Becky said...

I just realized that if I would have paid attention to everything you said I would have already known that you were planning on posting pictures. Sorry! :(