Monday, June 30, 2008

Too funny

I just walked into the bedroom where the children are playing and overheard this."undies,undies,she cried.What in the world can I do about this."Emilee is standing there holding this book thing with a picture of undies on it while she tells this story and the boys sit there listening to her meeting.I totally cracked up.

5 comments:

The Taylors said...

You know the folks who think she should model (a bit of extra money for you) well I say you DON'T exploit her (her looks anyway) but write a book, and maybe someday consider movie rites!! Now be honest, haven't we all had those "what are we going to do with these days?" Goodness knows in this heat I sure do!

Leah & Jon said...

So. . . I'm glad I got the memo that you now have a blog.

Aunt Rhonda said...

I agree with the "undies story"- TOO FUNNY! Save that one to tell her boyfriend when she is 16! Hopefully you got a picture:)

Becky said...

Where DOES she come up with this stuff? :) That's hilarious! She's always been quite imaginative with her stories and songs if I remember correctly.

Lynette said...

Seriously,you had to here the tone she was saying it in to get the full humor out of it.It was this very movie drama type of voice.All over a little picture in this magazine thing she has .I think it was actually some game page.Why it was on there I don't know.