Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Party pics








Y'all got pictures now.Hope they don't bore you to tears.













Jozalyn Gardner & Brooke Bell
















Connor Bell


















Danielle and Austin are buddies.They stick together.









My in-laws





Beautiful(minus the fake smile)






The children had to dig in the sandbuckets for their favor bags.

















Karilyn was not happy that the others were riding and she wasn't.She finally got her turn.



























some of the Bell family

















The two cutest lads at the party.

















Mylie Gardner





















Daniel & Kristin Gardner

























The children.(that I could catch sitting still long enough.)












The decorations.Sorry about the kink neck ones.I'll try to figure that out.I had a really cool centerpiece that was a sandbucket with votive holders and seashells but I forgot to take a close up.

































































7 comments:

Lynette said...

Sorry about the spacing I don't know what I did to deserve that:)I tried to rotate too and they didn't end up that way.

The Taylors said...

Very cool, looks like you had fun! Did you grill or have cold cuts or what? I like your drink stand!

michelle said...

I think the pictures are great. I can help show you how to fix the spacing.The party was alot of fun Thanks for hosting it.

Lynette said...

Rach,we grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.

Becky said...

Cool. Kevin and I would love to do that someday but first I have to learn how to cook, decorate, and get over my complex enough to be friendly - hmmm... sounds like it could be a while before we do something cool like that. :)

The Taylors said...

OOOhhh, just discovered the pics of the kids on the bottom. Very nice!

Becky said...

Guess I'm not the only one sitting here on July 4'th checking blogs.