Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Projects,Projects and still more projects

This is one of the many projects that I have had strung out over several weeks.Thankfully,this one is almost completed.A special thanks to Rach for the gift card that bought the drawer cart.I love the way it had turned out.


Click to play Scrapbook Corner
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

michelle said...

very nice. I would love to have a place like that. hope you are doing fine. I'm glad you are getting your room done like you wanted too.

Aimee said...

It always helps to have things organized! Makes a world of difference! Looks great!

The Taylors said...

Ooops, I just left you a message on Beck's about watching for new pics. Obviously, I didn't get here first.

Lynette said...

I realized when I posted a comment on Becks that I would probably here from that since I am not miss prompt myself:)

Becky said...

You must be so excited to have that all organized - kind of makes you want to sit down and scrap now doesn't it?

Lynette said...

no kidding!That is about the only thing on my mind these days.I have a list of all the page ideas that I have and I just want to scrap until I am sick of it.

The Taylors said...

Wow, very cool, I see a nap time for the little ones in the works!! :-) I hear that makes great project time.

Becky said...

I don't mean to be impatient but I would LOVE to see new stuff. I know life has been crazy for you so we'll give you a little more time before we just flat out harrass you. :)