This is one of the projects that I did over last weekend.I got these chairs given to me so to make them coordinate with my dining room better I recovered them.It was actually very quick and simple but I was happy with the difference it made.

This is what they look like since I got done with them.

This is what they started out as.
4 comments:
Very nicely done! Happy to see you back posting again.
My goodness you are on it.I was going back in to edit and put a "finally back" message on there when I saw that I already had a comment.Hoping to do more through the day.
Woohoo, I am so delighted your back!! Been looking for you. I REALLY like the chair it does look much better!
Me three! My life is back to normal now that I have three "sister blogs" to check every day!
Hey great idea with the chairs! How did you ever think of that? :-) HeHe!
Post a Comment