Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our week

Now for a more recent update.Here are just a few pictures of things we did this week.
Emilee is working very hard on schoolwork and is doing very well on the tests she has taken so far.I am very proud of her.
While she did her school,the boys and I picked up three loads of sticks that were blown all over the yard from the winds we got from hurricane Ike.They were great little workers but Austin's favorite part was when he got to drive the tractor.we finally got enough sticks picked up so that we could mow.
Friday night my very helpful father-in-law brought his bobcat and did a bunch of demolition/escavating that needed done on my yard and my husband has not had time to do.It doesn't look great right now but it gets me a fresh start to landscape it the way I want it.








Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

7 comments:

Becky said...

I loved the school slideshow but I about want to cry seeing the pics. of Emily. I just can't believe how big (maybe grown up is a better way to say it) she is getting.
I am jealous of your yard (the size of it) - no I'm not really jealous but it does look like a nice size yard.
Your dog looks like a big, lovable bear.

michelle said...

Welcome back to the school days. If you would like to go on a fieldtrip with us sometime let me know. I have missed talking with you. We had alot of trees in our yard too.

The Taylors said...

I'm w/ Bec, I wanna cry, just showed John he said "let's all move back to Indiana." I LOVED the dog picture! When I was taking picture this summer I thought wow when did she get so grown-up, posing like that. She's a mess. Hey, I don't think I ever got her kindergarten pictures but you can add those to the envelope you send these with.:-P I know I still have a lot of scrappin' to do but one day I will catch up and then I will need those! :-) Love You guys!

The Taylors said...

Ooops, PS, enjoyed the boys pics too. Love that little imp of yours!! LOL :-) He looks like such a great helper!

Lynette said...

Rach,how do you want the pics?Do you want a cd or a certain size prints or what?If there are others that you are missing let me know and I will try to get them all for you soon.

The Taylors said...

Probably CD would be great that way I can print whatever size I need for scrapping/framing

Leah & Jon said...

Yeah, me three! I tell everyone that you're gonna have to put a leash on her when she gets older!