Here are one group of pics from our zoo trip in august that we enjoyed immensely.It was very hot so I took plenty of water and some frozen fruit dish things along with other snacks, and we had a great time.
Aw man! We are going to this Family Fun Days that FEA is doing. I had just sat down at my comp. for a few minutes while I waited for Kevin to finish getting ready and I check you blog and you have updated it but now I have to walk out the door so I can't even sit and look at your pics. right now. Bummer! Oh well, I'll get back to it!
4 comments:
Aw man! We are going to this Family Fun Days that FEA is doing. I had just sat down at my comp. for a few minutes while I waited for Kevin to finish getting ready and I check you blog and you have updated it but now I have to walk out the door so I can't even sit and look at your pics. right now. Bummer! Oh well, I'll get back to it!
Zoos were always loads of fun for me when I was little. Seeing it's been so long, I'd almost like to go again.
Oh, I miss you guys soo much!! Wish we weren't half a world away.
Looks like a good time at the zoo. I would like to go someday. Hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment