Saturday, September 6, 2008

The lost battle

This is what Bryce has looked like ever since he lost a fight with gravity while he was playing on the slide.In six more days he should have a different look.We're counting down even though he is doing really,really well with the cast.




4 comments:

The Taylors said...

Rach says Bryce is "ridiculously cute in a sad kind of way." I like the way his cast matches the t-shirt, and am glad to see the injury did not extend to his impish grin. ;-)

John and Rachel

Becky said...

Aawww... so cute, poor thing. Glad it's about over for him.

Aimee said...

My heart seriously went out to Bryce when I originally heard the news. Glad things are on the tail end now.

Now, Bryce I thought looked older in these pictures than when I saw him at IHC. Children grow up so fast, that it only takes such a short time to realize that they've grown so much.

All 3 of your children are cuties;)

Leah & Jon said...

I didn't expect a cast to slow him down at all (I don't think anything could slow your little guys down) but I thought he might get really frustrated with it before it was over.