Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here are some pictures that I thought particularly Rach would be interested in since she got the suit for Austin.I liked the blue hat and Aaron thought the black matched better,thus, pictures with both.


Click to play My little man
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Becky said...

Love, love, love the pictures! In these pics. I think that Emilee is starting to look more like your side of the family. And Austin's tractor salesman pose - too cute! Where was your littlest one!

Leah & Jon said...

Yes, I was under the impression it was "Our Little Men"

Lynette said...

Bryce is not always the most photogenic.The others I didn't have to fight so hard.

The Taylors said...

Great pictures!! Ditto the "tractor salesman" pose. I would buy nearly anything from him I imagaine! You hardly have a "little" girl anymore do you? Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

I thought if I posted on BOTH of your most recent blogs maybe it would inspire you to blog again! (Not sure why that would inspire you but anyway...:) ) Seriously, is your computer even back in commission yet?