Our sweet tenderheart turned five on august the 2nd.He thought he was such big stuff now that he wanted to take the gift card from nanna and buy a pocket knife.When mommy put a kink in those plans he decided that next year might be the right time.Doubtful but we'll see !
4 comments:
So cute! I'm still trying to figure out why you were so stressed about it. ;) Everything looked great.
Someone needs to invent safety pocket knifes for little boys just like they have safety scissors for kids. Like, it could only cut blades of grass and sticks but not fingers, furniture, carpets or other things!
Awe mommy, where's your sense of adventure? LOL :-)...Oh, by the way, is the children's insurance paid up? :-p Had to chuckle!
looks like you had a nice time. sorry we couldn't come. hope you all are fine.
I'm gonna say after the garden hoe incident, Nana wouldn't go for the pocket knife either!
Very cute!! I was particularly amused at "me too" being nearby at cake time! :-)
Post a Comment