Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We have had a much awaited and exciting event in our house these last couple of weeks.After watching her peers of all ages lose there teeth and get there reward from the local tooth fairy Emilee has finally lost two teeth in the last two weeks.The pictures are not the most charming I know but how could I squelch her pride.She very calmly(which is out of character for her) stood and let her Daddy pull both of them.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's awesome! :) Loved it. I can't believe she let Aaron pull them like that! Tell her... um... I guess congratulations (or whatever you think is best to tell her for me to acknowledge it) Also I like you new facelift. I notice you updated the side info. and pics. too.

The Taylors said...

Yeah!! Yep the pictures make me chuckle but I wouldn't rain on her parade either!

michelle said...

I was down your way Sat. I would have come and said hi, but they said some of you were sick. Hope you get better. Maybe next time. I saw Emily she looks cute with her teeth gone. Hope you are doing well. You can e-mail me sometime since I don't have a blog anymore. cbell@hrtc.net if you want. I also have facebook.