10 years ago
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Old news
I know that valentines is WELL past by now but I was so proud of myself for actually having a camera AND taking pictures that I had to go ahead and post these pictures of our cool valentine "trip".We went a whole thirty minutes from home and enjoyed this cool motel that was supposedly discounted to Aaron and his co-workers. We did get the huge discount of $4 which was a huge frustration to Aaron but the place was cool enough that I didn't feel as ill about it.Th photo of us is absolutely charming I know but at least I did have my camera with me to get SOMETHING.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh that is awesome and hey, you saved by not having to drive too far away anyway! :-)
Hey! I have no idea how I missed this post! I was brousing for new pictures of the kids to steal and ran across it. I LOVE the hotel!
Post a Comment