Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Austin was very proud of himself for putting together this firefighter costume. He got new rubber boots last night which spurred the idea of this get up.

5 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Tell Austin I said, "Awesome!" I love the creativity. The pants crack me up though. Mostly because with his arms in them to hold them up he looks huge! :)

Becky said...

He reminds me of tweedle dee and tweedle dum from alice in wonderland because they wear yellow shirts and red pants way up like that. (Here's a picture of them if youi don't remember what they look like.)http://www.flickr.com/photos/21652490@N06/2138785371/

The Taylors said...

LOVE it, I'm with becky, the pants made me chuckle! Very creative!

Leah & Jon said...

Tell him I thought it was a dress-up costume he got somewhere before I read that he put it together himself! (I guess at first I didn't notice that the pants were the only thing way too big for him.)