Saturday, September 6, 2008

I know this is way past due,(Like a whole month)but maybe ya'll will forgive me for at least three of those weeks since this place was a hectic drama.
I am going to try to do some catch up blogging so I will be posting several from the last month.
Austin wanted a "cars" birthday up until the time we went to the party store and he saw the John deere stuff so I had to revamp my thinking at nearly the last minute to adjust the cake accordingly.So if you notice the cars cupcake papers with farm animal cupcakes that would be why.We grilled for supper at the park.Nothing fancy just what he chose to do.It was really enjoyable.


Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

The Taylors said...

I think we should go into the catering business... what with our Indiana Jones Cake Experience and your sculpting/icing abilities, there's no telling what we could do. If Beck could just come up with a basement to pull everything together, we'd be set!

Becky said...

I was so excited to see all of the pictures. I thought that Austin looks older even than from when you guys were just down here in June. You are so talented with that kind of thing. How in the world did you make the frosting into animal shapes like that?

Aimee said...

Very impressed with your talents Lynette! Well done with your cupcakes and farm animals. It definitely takes special talents for things like that and you definitely have them!

michelle said...

the party looks fun. glad we got to see you tonight.have a nice week

Leah & Jon said...

Wow! I'm just so excited that you're back! I just want to post comments and post comments!!